Maryland Minis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APRIL 30th - LOWES CRUISE - ABINGDON, MD

5 posters

Go down

APRIL 30th - LOWES CRUISE - ABINGDON, MD Empty APRIL 30th - LOWES CRUISE - ABINGDON, MD

Post by DowntimeDesigns Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:58 pm

My new goal is to debut my truck there. It won't be 'done done' but it will be sporting some new modifications for 2010 and some other cool tricks. I'm taking a 1/2 day at work to get there nice and early and get a good spot.

Cruise starts anytime after 5. It is FREE to spectate and hang out, but if you bring your ride a suggested donation of $1 gets you a raffle ticket for a chance to win a $50 Lowes gift card! If you donate $5, you get 5 tickets, etc. Its not necessary, but its a cool thing to donate to.

Obviously weather pending, but I would like to see a decent group of Minitruckers up there. The only thing I ask is that you respect the property, the people who run the cruise and Maryland Minis.
DowntimeDesigns
DowntimeDesigns
Admin

http://www.downtimedesigns.com

Back to top Go down

APRIL 30th - LOWES CRUISE - ABINGDON, MD Empty Re: APRIL 30th - LOWES CRUISE - ABINGDON, MD

Post by Johnny D Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Weather pending I'll be there...This is a killer cruise night!
Johnny D
Johnny D

Back to top Go down

APRIL 30th - LOWES CRUISE - ABINGDON, MD Empty Re: APRIL 30th - LOWES CRUISE - ABINGDON, MD

Post by HabitsToy Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:58 pm

I hope you have your texas tail installed by than... Oh shit did i blow the surprise?
HabitsToy
HabitsToy

Back to top Go down

Post by DowntimeDesigns Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:30 am

Damn son... blowing up my spot!!!

And afterwards everyone is invited back to my place to drink, shoot pool and hang out.
DowntimeDesigns
DowntimeDesigns
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TruckShowCoverage Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 pm

I will be at Cecil Dragway that night so I will swing by Lowes.

TruckShowCoverage

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris0nllyn Thu May 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Hmm, I might just do this...It's an hour and a half from my house, but 45 min from work, so I may head up right after work.
Chris0nllyn
Chris0nllyn

Back to top Go down

Post by DowntimeDesigns Thu May 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Ummmm... that was like 3 weeks ago, but I will probably be going tomorrow night for a little while before leaving for Resurrection.
DowntimeDesigns
DowntimeDesigns
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris0nllyn Thu May 20, 2010 10:41 pm

bahaha, I didnt even see April 30th, I dont know why I was thinking May 30th...thats not even a Friday...lol
Chris0nllyn
Chris0nllyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down