Maryland Minis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

broke bored and drinking not drunk though (yet)

Go down

broke bored and drinking not drunk though (yet) Empty broke bored and drinking not drunk though (yet)

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:10 am

wish i could work on the truck more, just venting here. excuse the ramble. wife working two jobs to pay her/our debts cause i don't make rapper/athlete money. so I always am either working or taking care of my two beautiful little girls. makes me happy being with them but the whole idea behind this build is so when they get a little older i can drive em around in the damn thing. get frustrating as hell my mind never stops. i more or less have three trucks i could do something to but the 1st gen is main priority... for some reason. i thought it'd be cool to build a truck in remeberance of my fathers old 92 and that way my kids could remember the things we did in it the way i remember the stuff me and my father did. seems like i'm always doing for others and not my mothertrickin self. but thats just me. oh well guess ya'll have heardf enough of my crap. tahnks and have a great night or day

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum