Maryland Minis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who pinstripes????

Go down

who pinstripes???? Empty who pinstripes????

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:38 am

i need some one to do my hood after i paint and wet sand it... anyone? please show work

Back to top Go down

who pinstripes???? Empty Re: who pinstripes????

Post by Manson Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:47 pm

Maybe this is a little late, but if you're still looking to get some striping done call Jerry Campbell up in Wilmington, DE. He's one hell of a nice guy and one of the best damned 'stripers on the east coast. He's very reasonable pricewise as well. His number is (302) 998-8764.

He's done several things for me including the tailgate of my Blazer, which I've pictured below. Here's a pic of his wagon as well, which will give you an idea of what he's capable of.

who pinstripes???? IMGP2736-1

who pinstripes???? Db_JR__406_1
Manson
Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:21 am

yeah thought about him, wasn't sure on pricing and how to get what i want to him. didn't now that wagon was his though. he does alot for my old boss/owner at the hot rod garage over in denton

Back to top Go down

Post by Manson Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:56 am

I've always gotten work done by him at car shows where I knew he was going to be there, but he does work out of his house as well. He's easy to work with though. I'm sure if you told him what you were looking to do he could give you a ballpark number of what he'd do it for. Honestly I never talked money with him on any of the things he did for me until after he finished the work, and he's always treated me very well- to the point that I've usually paid him more than what he asked for because I thought he was too low.

I'm sure there are other artists in the area, but he's the only guy I've dealt with and his work is top notch. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Manson
Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:05 am

yeah i know i won't be i am a big fan of his work. i kinda want something on my jimmy just haven't decided on color selection. more or less like what you got on your gate but i want on hood and gate and diferent colors

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:06 am

is yours right ontop of the clear or under

Back to top Go down

Post by Manson Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:43 am

It's over the factory paint. Needed something to break that tailgate up after removing the vinyl chevrolet lettering off of it.
Manson
Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:06 am

love that thing (your blazer) wasn't it on craigslist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Manson Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:28 am

Thanks man. Yeah, I had it listed last year at one point. Didn't get any reasonable offers so it stayed put.
Manson
Manson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum