Maryland Minis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.5 motor and s10 rear cheap or anything else you see minus the wheels

Go down

2.5 motor and s10 rear cheap or anything else you see minus the wheels Empty 2.5 motor and s10 rear cheap or anything else you see minus the wheels

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:36 pm

2.5 motor ran before it sat a year (idled high maybe map sensor?)

rear, well its a rear

2.5 motor and s10 rear cheap or anything else you see minus the wheels 045

Back to top Go down

2.5 motor and s10 rear cheap or anything else you see minus the wheels Empty Re: 2.5 motor and s10 rear cheap or anything else you see minus the wheels

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:03 am

well motor and frame are getting trashed asap. $50 if someone wants it same with the rear, $25 for drive shaft, gas tank for $10 with sending unit. just want everything gone. i laugh evrytime i look at that notch and 4 link, lol oh and the crossmember

Back to top Go down

2.5 motor and s10 rear cheap or anything else you see minus the wheels Empty Re: 2.5 motor and s10 rear cheap or anything else you see minus the wheels

Post by 1BADI5 Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:24 am

Shit! I will not be back in the states til the 2 week of October.

Did it have power brakes?

I have a 87 dime, but its a bone stock econo model, no PS or PB. If the parts were cheap and useable...hmmm

Let me know. Matt knows me!
1BADI5
1BADI5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:58 pm

2.5 motor and s10 rear cheap or anything else you see minus the wheels 041check it out 75 bucks takes it all

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:58 pm

oh i need the front frame horns

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:00 pm

and link bars are sold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down